Sunday, July 14, 2013

50K

No, I did not recently run 31.1 miles [although I did run at least 5K this morning]; rather, you may have noted that the counter on the right side of this page recently went past 50,000.  Yes, I know that some folks get 50,000 visits per day - but they usually write about interesting or controversial stuff!!  And yes, I know that some of those 50,000 visits were from spammers, before I put the kibosh on that by requiring a word verification before making a comment.  Also, this will be the 431st post, so it won't be a real long time until that hits 500.  Remember that you can aggregate posts by clicking on the category labels - I sometimes use it to watch/listen to music.  And speaking of music, I will throw one in here - not particularly relevant other than some folks think blogging is crazy :-)



I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place  
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space
And when you're out there without care  
Yeah, I was out of touch  
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough  
I just knew too much
Does that make me crazy?  
Does that make me crazy?  
Does that make me crazy?
Possibly
And I hope that you are  
Having the time of your life  
But think twice  
That's my only advice
Come on now, who do you  
Who do you, who do you, who do you think you are?
 Ha ha ha, bless your soul
You really think you're in control?
Well, I think you're crazy  
I think you're crazy  
I think you're crazy  
Just like me
My heroes had the heart  
To lose their lives out on a limb  
And all I remember Is thinking, 
I want to be like them
Ever since I was little  
Ever since I was little It looked like fun  
And it's no coincidence I've come  
And I can die when I'm done
But maybe I'm crazy  
Maybe you're crazy  
Maybe we're crazy  
Probably


No comments: